What We’ve Accomplished
At our Australian Headquarters:
- Water use has been reduced by 1.1 million litres annually with new water saving initiatives. This includes the installation of water regulators in all bathrooms, which reduces water use in taps from up to 12 litres per minute to 1.7 litres per minute. All toilets now use efficient dual flush technology.
- Amway of Australia is a signatory to the Australian Packaging Covenant, and supports reduction, re-use and recycling of packaging.
Our Ongoing Commitment
At our World Headquarters:
- 90,000 megawatt hours per year of wind energy
- 75 million litres of water saved
- Reduced greenhouse gas emissions by 9,000 metric tons of CO2
- 6400 acres of certified organic farms.
- Nutrilite is the only global vitamin and mineral brand to grow, harvest, and process plants on their own certified organic farms.
In Australia/New Zealand, this range is known as Nutriway®.
- 65 R&D and Quality Assurance labs worldwide.
- More than 700 scientists, engineers and technicians worldwide.
- 950 patents – with 850 patents pending worldwide.